From leaking faucets to burst pipes and flooding, water damage is one of the most common and potentially destructive problems you can face as a homeowner. If not taken care of immediately, excess water in your home can promote electrical hazards, cause expensive damage to your home's structure and furnishings, and can even lead to the growth of hazardous mold. When the worst happens, call the experts at ServiceMaster Restore®.
Seeing your home and precious possessions consumed by fire can be one of the most severe losses that a homeowner can experience. After such a devastating loss, reassurance comes from having clear guidance and support in salvaging as much as possible from fire and smoke damage. At ServiceMaster Restore®, our technicians are more than talented professionals; they're caring people ready to get you back in your home as quickly as possible, while keeping you informed every step of the way.
One of the worst contaminants known is the silent but dangerous growth of mold. Mold can grow indoors on wet or damp surfaces, such as wallpaper, ceiling tiles, carpets, insulation material, wood and drywall. It can start to grow within 48 hours and if left unchecked, can have serious impacts on both your quality of life and your home's physical structure. If you see signs of mold or suspect that it has infected your home, we're here to help remediate the problem and prevent long-term damage.