Water

Residential Water Damage Restoration Services

From leaking faucets to burst pipes and flooding, water damage is one of the most common and potentially destructive problems you can face as a homeowner. If not taken care of immediately, excess water in your home can promote electrical hazards, cause expensive damage to your home's structure and furnishings, and can even lead to the growth of hazardous mold. When the worst happens, call the experts at ServiceMaster Restore®.

With one call, we're at your side providing expert guidance on what to do and the experience to fix the problem, fast.

Drying & Dehumidification:

Drying: The process of removing moisture from materials.
Dehumidification: The process of removing moisture from the air.

water_small
water3_small

Drying

Water removal services on their own are usually not enough to remove all the moisture from your home after a water damage event. Water can hide behind walls, under flooring or in your HVAC system and vents. At ServiceMaster Restore® we provide expert drying and dehumidification services using a combination of dehumidifiers and high velocity air movers to remove moisture from the air. With so much at stake, we will make sure your life gets back to normal fast.

Five Step Drying Process

1. Inspect and assess
Using state-of-the-art instruments, our certified technicians will inspect your home for damage, identify the source, and outline the work required

2. Remove water
We use various methods to extract the water including absorbing, draining, pumping and vacuuming

3. Evaporation
Using equipment such as air movers, we help the water to evaporate more quickly

4. Dehumidification
We use dehumidifiers to extract the moisture from the air and expedite the drying process

5. Monitoring
Our technicians take atmospheric and moisture content readings that indicate if the area is drying, at what rate and what adjustments, if any, need to be made to expedite the drying process and avoid excessive uncontrolled humidity levels.

Beware Of Mold
Mold can start growing in as little as 48 hours. Left unattended, it can cause health problems as well as serious structural damage to your home.