Residential Mold Detection & Removal Services
One of the worst contaminants known is the silent but dangerous growth of mold. Mold can grow indoors on wet or damp surfaces, such as wallpaper, ceiling tiles, carpets, insulation material, wood and drywall. It can start to grow within 48 hours and if left unchecked, can have serious impacts on both your quality of life and your home's physical structure. If you see signs of mold or suspect that it has infected your home, we're here to help remediate the problem and prevent long-term damage.
Don't let your home and health be ruined with mold!
Mold is present everywhere in nature, but when it finds its way into your home it can be a major problem. We use infrared technology as part of the mold detection process and special chemicals to help remediate the mold and protect your home.
Why Is Mold A Problem?
Molds gradually destroy the things they grow on and can grow anywhere:
- HVAC system
- Furnishings and more
In your home, all molds have the potential to cause side effects:
- Breathing Difficulties
- Skin irritation
- Allergic reactions
- Aggravation of asthma symptoms